Once again, I’ve decided to change blogging platforms. It’s a hassle I’m learning to not like, but this transition went a lot smoother than the last. This time I landed on Tumblr. It’s pretty good, custom URLs and all.
One thing I realized in changing to a service I don’t control completely from the web server level, is that all existing items would “go away” in the eyes of Google, old links, etc. Last time I set up 301 redirects. I did this as well, but couldn’t reuse blog.famularo.org. I ended up choosing jason.famularo.org, which is okay, I guess.
Also, done with tagging. I choose poor tags and I am terribly inconsistent between posts. Less is more!